From: Tim Bird [mailto:tim.bird@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 10:50 AM
To: elc-announce@...; Rowand, Frank
Subject: ELC schedule and invitation to technical showcase (demo night)

Hi everyone,

The schedule for Embedded Linux Conference is now available at:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/schedule

ELC is March 23-24 in San Jose, California. You'll find a variety of very interesting and useful topics on the schedule. I hope you can attend.

If you're coming, and would like to demo something (with a table and poster) at our technical showcase, please send an e-mail to our showcase organizer this year - Frank Rowand. Frank is CC'ed on this e-mail, and his e-mail is also on the wiki page below.

The technical showcase is an informal "poster/demo session", with an evening reception, planned for Tuesday, March 24 at ELC.

Full details about the technical showcase are here:
http://elinux.org/ELC_2015_Technical_Showcase

I'm looking forward to another great event, and hope to see you there!
-- Tim

Tim Bird
Architecture Group Chair, CE Workgroup of the Linux Foundation Senior Staff Engineer, Sony Mobile Communications =============================

Join Elc-announce@lists.celinuxforum.org to automatically receive all group messages.