ELC schedule and invitation to technical showcase (demo night)

Tim Bird <tim.bird@...>

Hi everyone,

The schedule for Embedded Linux Conference is now available at:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/schedule

ELC is March 23-24 in San Jose, California. You'll find a variety of
very interesting and useful topics on the schedule. I hope you can attend.

If you're coming, and would like to demo something (with a table and poster)
at our technical showcase, please send an e-mail to our showcase organizer
this year - Frank Rowand. Frank's e-mail address is on the wiki page below.

The technical showcase is an informal "poster/demo session", with
an evening reception, planned for Tuesday, March 24 at ELC.

Full details about the technical showcase and instructions for
reserving a spot are here:
http://elinux.org/ELC_2015_Technical_Showcase

I'm looking forward to another great event, and hope to see
you there!
-- Tim

=============================
Tim Bird
Architecture Group Chair, CE Workgroup of the Linux Foundation
Senior Staff Engineer, Sony Mobile Communications
=============================

Rowand, Frank <Frank.Rowand@...>

Hi everyone,

One last reminder that the deadline to request a place in the Technical
Showcase is this Friday.

-Frank

The schedule for Embedded Linux Conference is now available at:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/schedule

ELC is March 23-24 in San Jose, California. You'll find a variety of very interesting and useful topics on the schedule. I hope you can attend.

If you're coming, and would like to demo something (with a table and poster) at our technical showcase, please send an e-mail to our showcase organizer this year - Frank Rowand. Frank is CC'ed on this e-mail, and his e-mail is also on the wiki page below.

The technical showcase is an informal "poster/demo session", with an evening reception, planned for Tuesday, March 24 at ELC.

Full details about the technical showcase are here: