Date 1 - 1 of 1
ELC Europe CFP last-minute reminder
Tim Bird <tbird20d@...>
The Core Embedded Linux Project of the Linux Foundation would like to invite you
to make a presentation at Embedded Linux Conference. This message is
a reminder that the Call-for-Participation deadline is almost here.
The conference will be held in Prague, in the Czech Republic, on October 23-25.
For general information about the conference, See
For information about the call for participation, see
Please note the guidelines on the CFP page.
ELC is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for
embedded Linux developers. The conference is open to the public.
= Guidelines =
Presentations should be of a technical nature, covering topics
related to the use of Linux in embedded systems.
Presentations that are commercial advertisements or sales
pitches are not appropriate for this conference.
We would love to hear your proposals in the following topic
* Audio, Video, Streaming Media, and Graphics
* System size, Boot speed, and Real-Time Performance
* Flash Memory Devices and Filesystems
* Build Systems, Embedded Distributions, and Development tools
* Mobile Phones, DVRs, TVs, Cameras, etc.
* Drones and Robots
* Linux in the Internet of Things
* Practical Experiences and War Stories
* Other Open Source IoT Solutions (Zephyr, RIOT, FreeRTOS, NuttX, etc.)
Most presentation slots will be 40 or 50 minutes long, including time for
Tutorials and Birds-of-a-Feather sessions may also be
The deadline for submissions is midnight (PDT) July 8, 2016.
I look forward to seeing your great ideas and projects,
-- Tim Bird
Embedded Linux Conference Program Committee Chair
Senior Staff Software Engineer, Sony Corporation
Architecture Group Chair, Core Embedded Linux Project, Linux Foundation
|1 - 1 of 1|