Note: lists.celinuxforum.org will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++, Linux, ARM) - Pasadena CA
Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++, Linux, ARM) - Pasadena CA
I'm a recruiter working with a leading developer of image processing and security identification systems that is looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer. This is a full-time position responsible for the development and enhancement of a multi-modal, wireless, hand-held device used by military and law enforcement personnel.
The product is currently running on WinCE and the client wants to port to embedded Linux.
US Citizenship required.
- Bachelors CS/CE/EE
- Minimum 7 years C/C++ programming for embedded systems (preferably a consumer product, mobile device, Smartphone, PDA, GPS)…not device drivers
- Strong experience with Linux preferably embedded Linux
- Experience with RISC architecture preferably ARM
- Experience in GUI
- Excellent problem solving and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be self motivated, team player, and thrive in challenging work environment
Salary: $80,000 -
$100,000 plus comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, and 401k.
Please email resume to: kathy.magel at yahoo.com