Date

Re: Japan Technical Jamboree (WebEx)

satueda@gmail.com

Dear All,

I have re-arranged the WebEx based Japan Jamboree because I missed to include the password to join the meeting.  Please use THIS invitation instead.  The agenda is:

  1. 9:00 to 10:30 Embedded Linux Community Update / Tim Bird
  2. 10:30 to 11:30 Introduction of Sony’s experience (Tentative) / Kazumi Sato

Sorry to confuse you.

Best regards,
S. Ueda

2020年3月2日(月) 8:54 Satoru Ueda <satoru.ueda@...>:

Dear All,

This is for updated invitation for the event.  For the previous one, you may not be able to find the meeting entry password which I forgot including the information.  You may find the password here:

nMb5PTsfB86

Best regards,
S. Ueda

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.

Meeting number (access code): 570 974 932
Meeting password: nMb5PTsfB86 (66257873 from phones)

Join meeting

Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+81-350-501391 Japan Toll
+1-650-479-3211 USA Toll
Global call-in numbers

Join from a video system or application
Dial 570974932@...
You can also dial 210.4.202.4 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial 570974932.group-communication@...

If you are a host, go here to view host information.

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com

--
--
Satoru Ueda ---------------------------------

Canceled: Japan Technical Jamboree 72 on WebEx

Satoru Ueda

# Changed the message title.

Dear All,

We would like to hold WebEx based presentation as the compensation of the canceled Japan Jamboree #72.  You may forward this invitation to anyone else.  If you would like to test the WebEx connection, please contact me.  I have arranged the opportunity on 2nd March 10am (Japan Time).  I will send you of the invitation separately.

[...]

Meeting number (access code): 578 929 695
Meeting password: Please obtain your meeting password from your host.

Dial 578929695@...

Dial 578929695.group-communication@...

[...]

Japan MINI Technical Jamboree #72 (Mar. 6) (WebEx)

Satoru Ueda

Dear All,

We’d like to have the next Japan Jamboree on the WebEx.

 Date: March 6th (Fri)

 Time: 9 am to 11:30am (Japan time)

Below you will see the planned agenda which includes two presentations:

https://elinux.org/Japan_Technical_Jamboree_72#Agenda_.2F_WebEx_Remote_Presentations

Especially Tim’s presentation will be performed in English, therefore it may useful for non-Japanese speakers.

The invitation of the WebEx conference call will be dispatched to this mailing list: Celinux-dev shortly.  You may forward the invitation to anyone else.

In advance to the Jamboree, I have prepared WebEx connection test opportunity on 2nd March starting at 10 am (Japan Time).  If you would like to test your WebEx connection, please contact me. I will send the invitation based on your request.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards,

S. Ueda

----------Japanese---------

各位、

既にお知らせいたしました通り、36日(金)に予定しておりました、Japan Technical Jamboreeは新型コロナウイルス感染症に配慮して中止しました。それに代わりまして、WebExTim Birdの定例プレゼンテーションともう一つをさせていただく準備を進めています。下記URL先を参照してください。

https://elinux.org/Japan_Technical_Jamboree_72#Agenda_.2F_WebEx_Remote_Presentations

日時は:

  36日(金)

  開始:午前9時(日本時間、都合で通例より1時間早い開始です)

です。まもなく、Celinux-devに宛ててWebExのインビテーションを送ります。ぜひ奮ってご参加ください。

なお、今回初めてWebExを使うのに先立ちまして、32日午前10~1030分までのあいだに接続テストの機会を用意しています。もし、事前に接続テストをしたいかたはご連絡ください。インビテーションを送ります。

皆さまくれぐれも体調にお気を付けください。

以上。

===

From: Geert Uytterhoeven on Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:47 AM

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 5:22 PM Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni@...> wrote:
On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 20:21:12 +0000
"Tim Bird" <tim.bird@...> wrote:

I just wanted to let you all know that the videos for ELC 2006 have been
re-uploaded to

I guess you meant ELC 2016 here, like in the e-mail subject, and not ELC
2006.

the Linux Foundation YouTube channel.
Excellent!
Indeed.

However, if I remember correctly, it was not just one ELC that was
missing, but at least two (or perhaps one ELC, one ELCE). Do you know
if both have been recovered ?
The other one was ELCE 2014, in Düsseldorf, cfr. the missing video links
on https://elinux.org/ELC_Europe_2014_Presentations.
Yeah. Those videos were unfortunately lost immediately after the event
and were never published. (The video recording company lost the hard
drive they were on). I'm afraid we'll never see those.

The ones that went missing with the LF YouTube channel problem were:
ELC 2015, ELC Europe 2015 and ELC 2016.

ELC 2016 videos have now been restored. I'll check on the status of the others.
IIRC, I think we may have found backups for the US ELCs but not for ELC Europe 2015.
-- Tim

Re: ELC 2016 Videos restored!!

Geert Uytterhoeven

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 5:22 PM Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni@...> wrote:
On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 20:21:12 +0000
"Tim Bird" <tim.bird@...> wrote:

I just wanted to let you all know that the videos for ELC 2006 have been re-uploaded to
I guess you meant ELC 2016 here, like in the e-mail subject, and not ELC 2006.

the Linux Foundation YouTube channel.
Excellent!
Indeed.

However, if I remember correctly, it was not just one ELC that was
missing, but at least two (or perhaps one ELC, one ELCE). Do you know
if both have been recovered ?
The other one was ELCE 2014, in Düsseldorf, cfr. the missing video links
on https://elinux.org/ELC_Europe_2014_Presentations.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- geert@...

-- Linus Torvalds

Re: ELC 2016 Videos restored!!

Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni@...>

Hello,

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 20:21:12 +0000
"Tim Bird" <tim.bird@...> wrote:

I just wanted to let you all know that the videos for ELC 2006 have been re-uploaded to
I guess you meant ELC 2016 here, like in the e-mail subject, and not ELC 2006.

the Linux Foundation YouTube channel.
Excellent!

However, if I remember correctly, it was not just one ELC that was
missing, but at least two (or perhaps one ELC, one ELCE). Do you know
if both have been recovered ?

Thanks!

Thomas
--