On 30 December 2013 14:41, Bird, Tim <Tim.Bird@...> wrote:
On Friday, December 27, 2013 4:27 PM, Ezequiel García wrote:
On 10 December 2013 19:05, Bird, Tim <Tim.Bird@...> wrote:This looks good. Thanks. I thought you were also planning on adding the
Added a small "Status" entry, marking the above as selected projects.
Here is the list of projects that the CE working group decided to fund:
1. Setup LTSI testing/validation infrastructure
2. CPU Shielding capability
3. Device-tree documentation
4. Overwrite detection for kernel text and read-only data
5. Android boot time improvements
6. Compressed printk messages
7. Add support for CONFIG_NUMA to ARM
8. More robust UBIFS support
You can see details about these project by following the links at:And added a link to the selected projects list, to the complete project list:
notes to other projects about why they weren't selected. Do you still plan
to do this, or was I mistaken?
Yes that was the plan, you weren't mistaken.
If the "status" tag looks good, then let's keep it for projects that
are not selected
for sponsor and add the details about it at the bottom. Something like this?http://elinux.org/Improve_UBI_user_space_tools
Again, sorry for the delay...
Ezequiel García, VanguardiaSur