On Friday, December 27, 2013 4:27 PM, Ezequiel García wrote:
On 10 December 2013 19:05, Bird, Tim <Tim.Bird@...> wrote:
Added a small "Status" entry, marking the above as selected projects.
Here is the list of projects that the CE working group decided to fund:
1. Setup LTSI testing/validation infrastructure
2. CPU Shielding capability
3. Device-tree documentation
4. Overwrite detection for kernel text and read-only data
5. Android boot time improvements
6. Compressed printk messages
7. Add support for CONFIG_NUMA to ARM
8. More robust UBIFS support
You can see details about these project by following the links at:And added a link to the selected projects list, to the complete project list:
This looks good. Thanks. I thought you were also planning on adding the
notes to other projects about why they weren't selected. Do you still plan
to do this, or was I mistaken?