From: Satoru.Ueda@... <Satoru.Ueda@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 9:53 AM
To: Hisao Munakata <hisao.munakata.vt@...>
Cc: Celinux-dev@...; fukuyasu@...
Subject: Change of date: Next Japan Jamboree

Munakata san,
CC: CELF developer Mailing List subscribers,

We would like to change the date of next Japan Jamboree which is scheduled on
September 13.

Reason: Conflict to the Plumbers conference and Tim and Frank's disability to join.

The candidate date is September 20th Friday. Do you find any obstacles for the new
day? If you find any difficulties please let me know within today because I should
tell our conclusion to Nakano Sunplaza tomorrow. The change of date will have
positive side effect that we will be able to listen to Tim's report about Plumbers.

Best regards,
S. Ueda

宗像さん、

上記の通りの理由で、次回ジャンボリーの日程を20日に変更したく思います。中野サンプラザ側の好意
で日程変更の手数料は今回に限り不要とのことです。いかが思われますでしょうか。

上田
===

Join Celinux-dev@lists.celinuxforum.org to automatically receive all group messages.