[Celinux-dev] ELC 2011 CFP pre-announcement

Tim Bird tim.bird at am.sony.com
Fri Dec 17 20:25:22 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Embedded Linux Conference this year will be held April 11-13 in
San Francisco.  This e-mail is a pre-announcement of our
Call For Presentations for that event.

Due to CELF's merger with the Linux Foundation, we are in
the process of transitioning our web and conference infrastructure.
Therefore, we won't be making the formal CFP until mid-January.
However, I want to give everyone pre-notification about
the event, and about the CFP which will be coming, so you can
think about it over the next few weeks.

As you know, every year we have a great program at ELC, and
we're looking forward to another great year in 2011.

If you have been working on an embedded Linux project or
embedded Linux technology, we'd like to hear about it at
ELC.

Start the wheels turning in your mind, and watch for our
formal Call for Presentations for the event in January!

If you are interested in the types of things we've done
at past events, please see the 2010 CFP at
http://elinux.org/ELC_2010_Call_for_Presentations
Note that the proposal details will be different this year,
but we are still interested in the listed topics.

See you in 2011, and have a great holiday!
 -- Tim

Tim Bird
Senior Staff Engineer, Sony Network Entertainment